Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

oh my goodness!

new images of Kat Dennings via Flaunt magazine, I just saw them via MadisonPlus.

I swear, she is so amazing! For awhile there she was seen everywhere rocking the red lipstick, so I thought that was totally rad.

Now I see she's gone without and is still totally beaute!

yes Yes yes. And I've always loved rust colored nailpolish, or bright oranges...this one is somewhere in between.......and I just want all of her outfits right NOW!

I love her brutal honesty laced with cynacism and sarcasm. Amazing!




She had this so say about the fact that skinny is still for much of the world... Dennings told Nylon magazine, “People are obsessed. Like, do you have anything better to do than not eat and go to the gym, you freak? I mean, ask any size-zero twit if she’s read a book lately.”


Snarky, snarky...just another reason why I LOVE Kat Dennings. 

5 comments:

  1. I'd love to chat sometime... I would like to become a better writer. Your boyfriend works in Nampodong?

    Thanks for posting on my blog I don't know why more people don't read my blog but its nice to grab some attention that's the point isn't it?

    did you go to PIFF at all?

    Anyways maybe we could meet sometime and share writing ideas. happy thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I also mis-read your comment. Your BF is a teacher and you are a student nice! I envy you...where do you go to school if I may ask? Studying abroad is great I wish I had done that instead of teaching.

    i'd also like to hear about your likes of Korea and help me see something new

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Bf does not work in Nampodong, its just when we landed here that's where we stayed (in a "Love motel" hahahah) so that's where we got the most familiar with. It was nice we got to see one of the nicer parts of town as it left me feeling very comfortable, but now the rest of the areas kind of pale in comparison. I go to school with the University of Phoenix, so it isn't affiliated with South Korea or studying abroad per say-- but it does give me the freedom to do so, although it hasn't proved as easy as they make it seem. (Like the teamwork is inherently problematic especially because of time zone differences AND I have assignments where I'm supposed to go to like community centers or volunteer places and ask all these questions...which I've pretty much skipped doing so far my grades took a hit.

    Meeting sounds cool too. My best days to meet are daytime tuesdays and fridays, but most people's teaching schedules don't allow for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I teach at 6pm everyday in Kyungsung day (Subway 212) I actually am going to Nampo-dong tomorrow and will work until 10am there I am free most of the days of the week... my phone is 010-6426-5627 let me know what you think we can meet sometime.... btw, whats your name?

    ReplyDelete
  5. my name is Jessica. So u're free tomorrow from 10-6 *roughly*? i don't really have my own phone haha, i have an ipod touch which i use to communicate with but its kind of not handy unless there is wifi.

    ReplyDelete